Kitchens and bathrooms continue to be the most popular rooms that Mountainwood Homes’ clients reinvest in and remodel. Not only does a beautifully remodeled space aesthetically enhance your home, but it maximizes the livability of your home for you and your family. You are able to make custom choices that will bring you long-term satisfaction. Our goal is to understand what is not working in your existing space, and provide solutions to meet your goals.
Whether it’s changing out the fixtures, surface materials or reconfiguring the layout, modern updates to bathrooms have a huge impact on how you live day-to-day and also for potential resale value. It’s no surprise that the kitchen continues to be the heart of the home. But if the room doesn’t function for you, then let’s discuss some options so it so it does complement your lifestyle.
Recently, we have seen our clients gravitate to the kitchen and bathroom trends listed below. See how our completed projects have turned out in our portfolio.
Here’s the list of Professional Remodeler magazine’s 15 design trends for kitchens and baths.
Professional Remodeler’s top kitchen & bath trends for 2013:
1. Kitchens as social space, furniture-type cabinetry
2. Cost-effective, unfitted bathrooms
3. Transitional kitchen and bath styles
4. Emergence of quartz countertops
5. Color palette favors grays
6. White cabinets and blending finishes
7. Darker finishes, changing depths and heights
8. Undermount sinks create extra space
9. LED lights and reflectivity
10. Glass, ceramic, metal backsplashes
11. Creative use of ceramic and porcelain tiles
12. Increase of touch-activated faucets
13. Satin nickel, bronze, oil-rubbed finishes
14. Larger showers, better amenities
15. Pinterest & Houzz influence designs