Whether it’s your plans, our plans, your designer or our designer, we can help you from start to finish in building the home of your dreams that fits within your budget and location.
New Home Construction
The people and the partners behind Mountainwood Homes have built thousands of quality homes across Oregon and Washington – ranging in the multi-million dollar Street of Dreams to the most affordable. We use the most dependable, high-quality building materials and implement a building process that features a number of checkpoints and inspections to ensure the highest standards.
Mountainwood Homes provides high-quality homes and outstanding customer service, construction performance that our clients deserve.
So you want to build a home. We can help you do that.
Where are you in the process?
1. First, you need to have a lot or bring us in to consult on site design and conditions that accommodate your desires for home design.
2. We can work with your architect and plans or we can create our own construction documents to design your ideal home.
3. We price each house independently depending on the size and specifications of the home as well as the land conditions.
4. Interior Design and Space planning is included. Our award-winning team has designed thousands of homes. We pride ourselves on respecting our client’s budget and creating a beautiful design.
5. With Certified Master Builders on our team, we ensure the highest standards, use the most dependable, high-quality building materials and our experienced network of trade partners are the best in their respected fields.
We can help you no matter where you are in the building process. Let’s discuss your new home.
New Homes Under Construction
Award-Winning New Homes
- The “Eco Hideaway” custom home project in Beavercreek, Oregon is the first 100% FSC Certified home in the United States.
- 1st Place Winner of the 2012 HBA Building Excellence Award for Single Family Home, Detached $350-$500K.
- Achievement Award – 2011 FSC Building Awards
When looking for a builder to partner on a subdivision with, look to Mountainwood Homes. We offer the experience of working on large-scale development projects up to 300 homes, including sub-division master planning and floor plan collections for single-family and multi-family homes.
Mountainwood Homes brings extensive experience working with planning and building departments in local cities and counties. We also have the ability to conceptualize subdivision amenities including landscaping, pools, parks, signage and more. Mountainwood Homes brings proficiency in all facets of home building; from land development, permitting, building and customer service as well as experience developing design centers with up to 30,000 product offerings to satisfy potential home-buyer requests.