Scope of Work
It was time for a kitchen upgrade for our repeat clients and their early 90s home. In order to make more efficient use of the space, we reconfigured the locations of the appliances, added to-the-ceiling cabinets, and extended the hardwoods into the family room to show off the new, feature media wall.
— Hillsboro, Oregon
- Removed inefficient pantry
- Relocated refrigerator out of the walk-path
- Enhanced island and moved cooktop to back wall
- Removed carpet and laced in new hardwoods in family room
- Created a feature fireplace wall with built-ins for flat screen TV