After being tired of their small, stall shower in the water closet of their master bathroom, our clients looked to remodel and make better use of their space and create a larger master suite. Their 2002 Canby home had 4 bedrooms, so they decided to use one of the bedrooms to create a larger master closet and master bedroom. Their project transformed ordinary spaces into an extraordinary master suite.
Floor Plan Before
Floor Plan After
Homeowner Wish List
- Update and enlarge master suite
- Larger tile shower
- Longer bathtub
- Vanity with plenty of storage
- Create bigger walk-in closet
- Pushed back the original bedroom wall to make the room larger and added a closet.
- Vaulted the ceiling.
- Moved the fan away from center of the room to fit with four-poster bed.
- Reconfigured master bathroom layout.
- Added a tower for extra storage in vanity.
Bathroom Before Photo
Bathroom After Photos
Master Suite After Photo