Do you want to get your remodeling project done before the holidays? You better step on it; there’s only 17 weeks until Christmas. Before you have family ringing your doorbell, plan for that remodel you’ve been dreaming about for years.
Does your kitchen need to be updated? Wish the master bathroom was more functional? Want to bring your home design into this century?
Invite us over to discover what’s possible!
Here is a detailed, step-by-step look at what you can expect with Mountainwood’s process:
- Let’s get started! Call or email us to schedule a first appointment at your home, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
- Our team will meet at your house to look at your projects, listen to your ideas, talk timing and budget, and discuss next steps to get you a bid. This meeting is typically 1 hour.
- Once we sign a services agreement, we go into action with initial design plans. We will draw up existing/new layouts and show you 3D renderings so you are able to envision your home with the improvements.
- We will create a fixed-bid proposal based on the initial design perimeters.
- Once you decide to work with Mountainwood, you would sign a contract and we go right into design and the detailed selections and planning phase. This is where you would work with the Design Team to make final selections, order and track all products so everything is ready to go for our Construction Team. We don’t tear up your home until we are ready to put it all back together.
- Before construction begins, we schedule a Pre-Construction Meeting to officially hand-off from Design to Construction and introduce you to your Project Manager who will handle the day-to-day on your project.
- Construction begins!
- We use cloud-based software to communicate with you. This holds all the information related to your project, from design selections, messages between the team, updates from the Project Manager and progress photos. You are also able to see the construction calendar and payment information.
- Once the project is complete, we offer a 2-year warranty; we are building clients for life.
If you’re wanting to get started on your remodel after the new year’s ball drops, you better get on our schedule sooner than later. There are still detailed, up-front work that needs to be done before demo can begin. Rather start in the new year? Let’s get started and get the decision-making underway, then we’ll be all ready to start in January.