Same layout. All new look.
The kitchen was the last area left to remodel in this Aurora home. Our clients were happy with the kitchen layout but wanted to brighten things up. Outdated cabinets, backsplash, and countertops dated the space, and they knew they could refresh the look with a lighter color palette. The goal was to incorporate the existing warm-toned Pine floors with new lighter shades to make the space flow together. With a kitchen refresh, the 1957 home feels bright and fresh.
Homeowner Wish List
- Keep the current kitchen layout
- Paint existing cabinets
- Install new backsplash and countertops
- Square off the island countertop shape
- Keep the existing Pine floors
- Save existing appliances
Project Outcome and Results
- Painted the existing cabinets with three different paint colors
- Changed the cabinet hardware
- Used pops of black on the faucet and cabinet hardware for contrast
- Added personality with a vertically stacked backsplash tile
- Added new puck lights in glass display cabinets and undercabinet lighting
- Changed the curved countertop on the kitchen island and squared it up
Ready for a new kitchen?
You’ve waited long enough. Let’s transform your kitchen into a space you love. Work with our team to design a beautiful and functional kitchen completely customized to you.