Goodbye boring beige.
As an experienced interior designer herself, our homeowner has gone room by room to transform their 2001 traditional to reflect the family’s current aesthetic. The master bathroom needed some further updating to match the rest of the updated home.
The oversized, builder-beige tiled bathtub surround took up valuable real estate in the original bathroom. The angled stall shower had to go to create a larger, more luxurious, walk-in shower.
Homeowner Wish List
- Better use of space
- Freestanding bathtub
- White painted cabinets with customized storage
- Large, walk-in, curbless shower
- Updated and refreshed look
Project Outcome and Results
- Modern freestanding tub is now the focal point.
- The toilet was turned, and a pocket door was added to the water closet to accommodate a larger walk-in shower.
- The curbless shower with large-format, textural tile makes the space more functional.
- Hits of matte black plumbing fixtures, cabinet hardware and herringbone floor tile pop against the painted white cabinets and glossy quartz countertop and tub.
Ready for a Refreshed Bathroom?
You’ve waited long enough. Let’s transform your bathroom into a space you love. Work with our team to design a beautiful and functional bathroom completely customized to you.