Buy something new or renovate?
After living in their home for 20 years, it was time to either buy something new or renovate their 1979 ranch home. The single-level home on a large cul-de-sac lot in a well-established neighborhood would be hard to replicate so the homeowners decided to remodel. Our clients had an existing plan that they had been dreaming about so we needed to make sure that vision could become reality.
Homeowner Wish List
- Add more space to the home.
- Create a new master suite wing, great room, and expand the kitchen.
- Enlarge laundry and mudroom.
- Add more windows to brighten the space.
- Add a covered patio with a new orientation to backyard
- Use colors and materials to unify the entire home.
Project Outcome and Results
- Reworked the client’s existing plan to meet their needs and exceed expectations.
- Fit the addition onto an existing lot within the jurisdiction restraints.
- Raised the ceiling height in the addition to draw your eye through the rear of the home to the garden with large windows and fireplace feature.
- Added boxed millwork frames to one large wall in great room for texture and design impact.
- Built a covered patio with ceiling heaters for year-round enjoyment.
Need More Space?
Building an addition onto your home can give you the space you need in the home and neighborhood you already love. Work with our team to design a home addition that blends seamlessly into your existing home.