Refreshed and remodeled every room.
Our clients bought their home 24 years ago and raised their children in the home. The Sherwood home is situated in a beautiful private setting, and they cannot duplicate the location in today’s market. They decided to remodel it to finally fix the leak in their master shower. They had been sharing a bathroom with their sons for over 10 years! We worked with them to update their entire home and we touched every room.
Homeowner Wish List
- Update entire home as tastes have changed
- Cohesive design from room to room
- Larger kitchen island & relocate cooktop
- Replace walk-in pantry with built-in cabinetry
- Fix master shower leak
- Remove carpeting and add hardwood
- Update grand staircase
Project Outcome and Results
- Removed all balusters on the grand staircase to refinish the hardwood, and a fresh coat of paint livened up the beautiful central feature of the home.
- Freshened up laundry room with new paint and flooring and kept existing cabinets.
- Updated the look of sheetrock arches and round support columns.
- Added wood to the dated stepped ceilings in the living and dining room to add warmth.
Create the home you’ve always wanted.
Need help turning your outdated home into a fully functional and refreshed space? Work with our team to discover what’s possible, how to bring it all together, and create a cohesive look from room to room.