All in the family.
This home holds special meaning as it’s our client’s childhood home. The 1935 Colonial home was in good shape, but it was old and didn’t function for our clients. The couple likes traditional style, so the home fit them, and they had no problem keeping the home’s integrity. With a long list of upgrades, we focused on updating the main areas of the house. The kitchen was tight, and we opened the back hallway and nook to create a better flow. Upstairs, we stole space from the large master bedroom to expand the bathroom. A small room that was once his sister’s bedroom is now a beautiful walk-in closet. Modern upgrades and finishes bring new life into this special space.
Homeowner Wish List
- Focus on the kitchen and bathrooms
- Create a shower with all the features
- Upgrade to professional appliances
- Keep the existing hardwoods
- Keep the laundry chute – great childhood memories
Project Outcome and Results
- Enlarged kitchen and opened the walkway to the dining room
- Made the master bedroom smaller to gain space in the bathroom
- Transformed a small bedroom into the master closet
- Replaced windows throughout the home
Create the home you’ve always wanted.
Need help turning your outdated home into a fully functional and refreshed space? Work with our team to discover what’s possible, how to bring it all together, and create a cohesive look from room to room.