A more luxurious layout.
Our clients purchased a new-to-them 1967 home in the West Hills of Portland and immediately reached out about a luxury bathroom remodel. The main issue was no separation between the primary bedroom and bathroom. The glass block divider wall and large funky tub had to go. Our design/build team developed a floorplan concept that our clients had never considered, which worked well in the space.
Homeowner Wish List
- Separate primary bedroom and bathroom
- Incorporate a walk-in closet
- Design ample drawer storage
- Add a freestanding tub & expanded shower
- Update and modernize the overall look
Project Outcome and Results
- Reconfigured the bathroom layout
- Created a wall to separate the bedroom and bathroom
- Create a wall for a walk-in closet
- Added a rift-cut white Oak vanity with a dead flat finish
- Used decorative mirrors with sconce lighting for an elevated look
- Removed an existing front window in the new shower location
- Expanded window size near the tub
Ready for a Refreshed Bathroom?
You’ve waited long enough. Let’s transform your bathroom into a space you love. Work with our team to design a beautiful and functional bathroom completely customized to you.