When our clients bought this 1987, single-level home in the country, the blue master bathroom was on the top of the list to remodel. Perched on acreage to take advantage of the view, the master bathroom needed updating, but it was important to keep the original design intact to flow with the rest of the home. Creating a stunning focal wall behind the tub and floating vanity lets the materials shine. Clean quartz, satin brass finish, and a marbled porcelain tile lets the space speak for itself.
- Keeping the integrity of the space but giving it a modern update
- Installed Sapele wood floating vanity
- Featured Satin brass finish plumbing
- Created teak focal tub wall
- Used polished, porcelain tile with a marble look for long-term ease of care