After living in their 2003 Sherwood home built by Renaissance Homes for the past 18 years, it was time to modernize the home to reflect their current style.
The main goal was to lighten and brighten the overall vibe and to make sure everything could withstand their active family. Their backyard pool draws friends and family over to hangout, so it was important to create an indoor/outdoor living space and select hardworking, family-friendly materials. The homeowners plan to live here for a long time, so it was time to refresh the look and feel of their beautiful home. Now that the remodel is complete, the family is enjoying hanging out downstairs together, and having a more organized kitchen with a place for everything.
- Figure out how to live through a whole house remodel in one phase
- Update the hardwood flooring and carpet throughout entire home
- Create an open-concept in the family room
- Update the overall vibe of the home to reflect their current style
- The family spent their summer vacation traveling in their RV and did not live through the remodel
- Removed the half wall in family room to open the space