Move that tub.
Before moving to Lake Oswego seven years ago, our clients remodeled the bathroom in their Atlanta home. They missed the upgraded amenities in their previous bathroom and planned to renovate.
The goals were to remove the enormous platform tub since it took up unnecessary space and upgrade the tile shower. The oversized shower was cold and didn’t have a glass door. It was so freezing that the homeowner stored a space heater in her closet and would plug it in every time she showered. Electrical radiant heated flooring was high up on the remodel wish list.
Homeowner Wish List
- Create more open space
- Upgrade walk-in shower
- Remove oversized, built-in, jetted tub
- Add electrical radiant heat
Project Outcome and Results
- Created separate His and Her vanities
- Added freestanding bathtub
- Changed the opening to the walk-in shower and added a glass door
- Installed radiant electrical heat
Ready for a Refreshed Bathroom?
You’ve waited long enough. Let’s transform your bathroom into a space you love. Work with our team to design a beautiful and functional bathroom completely customized to you.