From concept to completion.
At Mountainwood Homes, we follow a proven process and approach every project the same way. Our design-build services are an “all under one roof” approach to home design, remodeling, and homebuilding.
Working with a design-build company brings everyone to the table – designer, architect, contractor, trade partners, and suppliers. This approach eliminates many of the common problems, frustrations, and setbacks of hiring a designer and builder separately. When hiring companies independently, there is usually little communication between the designer and builder before construction. This scenario can result in expensive change orders or settling for less-than-ideal solutions.
Benefits of a Design-Build team:
- Single point of accountability and enhanced client-contractor communication.
- Designed to meet your needs and stay within your budget.
- More cost-efficient since the design and build teams are under the same roof.
- A faster design process allows us to start your project sooner.
- The builder understands your needs and desires; they have been involved with your project from the start.
All under one roof.
Our trusted trade partners are an extension of our team. We have worked with them for years on plumbing, drywall, electrical, HVAC, custom cabinets, and more. Our longstanding relationships ensure that work is done with precision and held to our shared high standards.
You benefit from having a group of trusted professionals working in your home who know our process and expectations. If it were up to us, we’d have them wear a Mountainwood t-shirt. (We’re working on it).