After living in their home for 20 years, it was time to either buy something new or renovate. The single-level home on a large cul-de-sac lot in a well-established neighborhood would be hard to replicate so the homeowners decided to remodel. An addition was built onto the existing home to create a new master suite wing, covered patio, large kitchen, and great room. We transformed the 1979 ranch into an expansive, light and bright home – perfect to age-in-place.
- Client had an existing plan that they had been dreaming about so we needed to make sure that vision could become reality
- Fitting the addition onto an existing lot within the jurisdiction restraints
- Reworked the plan and came up with a solution that met client’s needs and exceeded expectations
- Raised the ceiling height in the addition side of the home to draw your eye through the rear of the home to the garden with large windows and fireplace feature
- Covered patio with ceiling heaters for year-round enjoyment