After living in their 2004 Renaissance Home for the last four years, it was time to put their stamp on their Tuscan-inspired home. Our clients liked the general layout of the kitchen and decided to keep everything in its place. The remodel’s goal was to lighten and brighten the kitchen and dining and update the fireplace media wall in the family room.
Homeowner Wish List
- Keep the existing kitchen layout
- Upgrade cabinets with storage solutions
- Get rid of the red color
- Incorporate the existing ceiling and millwork color
- Maintain the existing Brazilian Cherry hardwood floors
- Upgrade the fireplace wall
- Incorporate modern elements and clean lines
- Brighten the spaces without everything white
Project Outcome and Results
- Upgraded the appliances
- Added a built-in Miele coffee maker
- Installed the showstopping Illusion Blue quartzite countertop on the island
- Used a calmer quartz countertop on the perimeter
- Added a new buffet cabinet with display shelving
- Created a more asymmetrical and technical fireplace design
Ready for a new kitchen?
You’ve waited long enough. Let’s transform your kitchen into a space you love. Work with our team to design a beautiful and functional kitchen completely customized to you.