Our clients purchased this 1996 Bethany home sight unseen. The goal was to remodel the home to make it more family-friendly. Now with lighter floors, a creamy wall color, and a mix of painted cabinets with white oak accents, the 1996 traditional home in Bethany has a fresh feel. The remodel touched many spaces from the front door through the great room, kitchen, dining room, and upstairs to renovate the hall bath, guest bath, and primary bathroom.
Homeowner Wish List
- Clean lines
- Neutral palette
- Functional layout
Project Outcome and Results
- Installed White Oak engineered hardwood floors
- Removed walls between the hallway and great room to open the space
- Widened the doorway connecting the kitchen and dining room
- Added a new fiberglass entry door with decorative glass
- Moved the cooktop from the island to the back wall
- Relocated the refrigerator location
- Transformed the fireplace wall with a new gas fireplace and custom shelves
- Refreshed upstairs bathrooms
- Painted interior walls Sherwin-Williams White Flour (SW 7102)
Create the home you’ve always wanted.
Need help turning your outdated home into a fully functional and refreshed space? Work with our team to discover what’s possible, how to bring it all together, and create a cohesive look from room to room.