Relax and unwind.
Our clients recently purchased a 1976 Newberg home and knew they wanted to remodel the bathrooms immediately. The natural setting on Parrett Mountain and the home’s character drew her husband in, but the wife was accustomed to new construction and wanted to modernize and personalize the spaces. The bathroom remodeling project was their first-time remodeling, and the couple was excited to have help with design ideas and bring their modern farmhouse and coastal style vision to life. The first phase of the renovation began with the master and guest bathroom remodels.
Homeowner Wish List
- Modernize the space
- Update the existing bathroom layout
- Create an oversized walk-in shower
- Brighten up the room with light gray paint selections
- Mix coastal and spa-like elements
- Add more storage
Project Outcome and Results
- Expanded the vanity to create more storage
- Removed a wall and expanded the shower
- Installed a rain shower and decorative tile accent strip of opaque glass with some translucence to create a spa bathroom
- Kept the color palette neutral so that our client can add pops of color with décor
- Converted the covered balcony off the primary bedroom into a walk-in closet