Just add personality.
With a great home in an ideal location, it was time for a primary bathroom refresh in this 2000 home in the Northwest Heights area of Portland. The family has been in the home for 18 years and has already updated the kitchen, leaving the bathrooms standing out. It was time to renovate the five bathrooms in the house to give them more personality. To touch more rooms while adhering to a budget, they decided to keep the existing bathroom layouts, vanity cabinets, and countertops since they worked well for the family. The primary bathroom renovation gave an instant style upgrade, mixing fashion-forward tiles and colors.
Homeowner Wish List
- Keep the existing vanity & layout
- Install a freestanding tub
- Upgrade the fixtures
- Create a bold design with color
Project Outcome and Results
- Removed the tiled tub surround and replaced it with a sleek, freestanding tub
- Added a ledge to the back wall of the tub area
- Painted the existing bathroom vanity cabinet in Tuscany (#1208) by Benjamin Moore
- Installed Normandy granite countertops
- Used the granite on the top of the tub ledge wall and shower curb
- Used a mix of tiles for the main floor, shower, and bathtub wall
Ready for a Refreshed Bathroom?
You’ve waited long enough. Let’s transform your bathroom into a space you love. Work with our team to design a beautiful and functional bathroom completely customized to you.