After living in their 2003 Sherwood home for the past 18 years, it was time to modernize the home to reflect their current style.
The main goal was to lighten the overall vibe and to make sure everything could withstand their active family. Their backyard pool draws friends and family over to hangout, so it was important to select hardworking, family-friendly materials. The homeowners plan to live here for a long time, so it was time to refresh their beautiful home.
Homeowner Wish List
- Lighten and brighten the kitchen
- Create an open-concept family room
- Update the overall vibe to reflect their current style
- Update the hardwood flooring and carpet throughout
- Complete a whole house remodel in one phase
Project Outcome and Results
- New white painted cabinets brighten the palette.
- Removed the half wall in family room to open the space.
- Installed waterproof hardwood flooring throughout main floor.
- The family spent their summer vacation traveling in their RV and did not live through the remodel.
Create the home you’ve always wanted.
Need help turning your outdated home into a fully functional and refreshed space? Work with our team to discover what’s possible, how to bring it all together, and create a cohesive look from room to room.