Classic lines and luxurious touches.
There’s always a project to do when you live on a 7-acre hobby farm. Remodeling the primary bathroom was one of the final home projects to complete. The dated 1994 primary bathroom needed an overhaul to eliminate the mauve square tiles and rounded shower walls. The project’s main goals were all about the details – expanding the shower and maximizing the closet. With the existing bathroom layout as our starting point, luxe gold fixtures, a bold cabinet color, and sophisticated materials elevated the space.
Homeowner Wish List
- Bigger shower
- Full-wall shower niche
- Fixed-head and handheld shower heads
- Shaving ledge in the shower
- No door on the shower or closet
Project Outcome and Results
- Removed the pocket door separating the vanity and shower
- Upgraded to Moen Weymouth fixtures in Brushed Gold finish
- Installed full-height, polished porcelain tiles on the wall
- Redesigned the closet layout to make every inch count
- Squared off the angle in the closet
- Took detailed inventory to maximize the closet space
- Reduced the closet opening to a 3-foot cased opening
- Utilized a tall cabinet for additional storage
- Installed radiant floor heat
Ready for a Refreshed Bathroom?
You’ve waited long enough. Let’s transform your bathroom into a space you love. Work with our team to design a beautiful and functional bathroom completely customized to you.