Cheers to the home bar.
During the pandemic shutdown, our clients came up with the idea to transform their unused dining room into a bar where they could enjoy a glass of wine and eventually entertain their tight-knit group of neighbors for their monthly gatherings. Over the years, the dining room space turned into a catchall where extra furniture ended up and featured a rarely played keyboard. The room has a new purpose with a built-in wet bar, wine refrigerator, beverage fridge, and storage cabinets along one wall.
Homeowner Wish List
- Floor-to-ceiling wine fridge
- Undercounter beverage refrigerator
- Wet bar sink
- Storage cabinets
- Glass-front display cabinets
Project Outcome and Results
- Reduced the archway opening between living and dining rooms to fit cabinet depth
- Removed pocket door to the kitchen and installed new cased opening
- Custom cabinets house glassware and provide overflow storage from the kitchen
- Added floor tile at the base of the cabinets for spills
- Installed Sub-Zero Wine Storage Column and Undercounter Beverage Center
Need to update your home?
Need help turning your outdated home into a fully functional and refreshed space? Work with our team to discover what’s possible, how to bring it all together, and create a cohesive look from room to room.