Tired of the stall shower.
After being tired of their small, stall shower in the water closet of their master bathroom, our clients looked to remodel and make better use of their space and create a larger master suite. Their 2002 Canby home had 4 bedrooms, so they decided to use one of the bedrooms to create a larger master closet and master bedroom. Their project transformed ordinary spaces into an extraordinary master suite.
Homeowner Wish List
- Update and enlarge master suite
- Larger tile shower
- Longer bathtub
- Vanity with plenty of storage
- Create bigger walk-in closet
Project Outcome and Results
- Pushed back the original bedroom wall to make the room larger and added a closet.
- Vaulted the ceiling in the bedroom.
- Moved the fan away from center of the room to fit with four-poster bed.
- Reconfigured master bathroom layout.
- Added a tower for extra storage in vanity.
Ready for a Refreshed Bathroom?
You’ve waited long enough. Let’s transform your bathroom into a space you love. Work with our team to design a beautiful and functional bathroom completely customized to you.