Unleash your home's potential.
Our clients decided to embark on a home renovation to their 2000 Portland build-grade home after 17 years, and their daughter went to college. They always wanted to remodel but needed to find the time and vision for the space. The Portland whole house remodel project focused on adding character and defining the couple’s style using their existing furniture as a guide. The remodel touched a lot of spaces, such as the entire main floor, kitchen, family room, powder bathroom, staircase, and upstairs guest bath, as well as paint, flooring, millwork, and lighting upgrades throughout. The couple transformed their cookie-cutter home and stretched their budget to create a personal and impressive home.
Homeowner Wish List
- Customize and upgrade a builder-grade home
- Update the entire house and stay within budget
- Add hardwood flooring
- Bring the outside in
- Incorporate color
- Add character
Project Outcome and Results
- Added pops of green color throughout the whole house
- Used dark stained wood to add richness
- Removed the pony wall in the formal dining to open the space
- Created a built-in fireplace focal point wall
- Upgraded the kitchen appliances
- Designed the pantry to look like the couple’s heirloom furniture
- Painted the existing kitchen cabinets
- Worked with the existing kitchen countertops
- Updated the staircase from a pony wall to an open railing
- Installed a new fiberglass front door with a wood stain and stained glass
Create the home you’ve always wanted.
Need help turning your outdated home into a fully functional and refreshed space? Work with our team to discover what’s possible, how to bring it all together, and create a cohesive look from room to room.