Life of the party.
We worked with our client to build a modern, custom spec home on 4 acres in West Linn. The plan was thoughtfully designed by Nordby Design Architecture & Interiors, and our Mountainwood Homes team handled the material selections and construction. The 6,900 square-foot-home features 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms and is an entertainer’s dream with large outdoor patios, wine room, home gym, media room and sauna.
Homeowner Wish List
- Utilize natural light in home design
- Select materials to keep the budget down
- Get enough water to the house since well did not produce enough
- Round master bathtub was an important element to have in the corner for the homeowner
Project Outcome and Results
- Beautiful windows bring the outdoors in and frame the wooded setting.
- Balanced current design selections that not only looked beautiful but were reasonable for the budget.
- Provided 1200 gallons of storage water in the basement with a water treatment system.
- The master tub is a unique design with no tub filler and unusually deep, so we built a custom step to get into the tub
Build your dream home.
Let’s work together to design a beautiful and functional home completely customized to you. We can help you no matter where you are in the custom home-building process. Reach out to discuss your unique scenario.