Builder-basic no more.
After living in their home for four years, our clients wanted to better align the functionality of their 1995 builder-grade home to reflect their daily living. This included creating dedicated areas for projects, office work, enlarging the master closet, changing the layout of the master bathroom, and enlarging the kitchen. Since every room in the house was remodeled, the scope of the project was massive. It was important to create a cohesive design that flowed from room to room while also keep the budget in check.
Homeowner Wish List
- Better align the functionality of the spaces with daily living
- Design better functioning kitchen and pantry space
- Convert guest bedroom into office/craft room
- Update great room fireplace wall
- Replace large bathtub with walk-in shower
Project Outcome and Results
- Converted the kitchen from a peninsula to an island design enlarged the space.
- Built-in banquette seating area for nook seating.
- Great Room fireplace became the focal point of the space.
- Removed tub from master bathroom to enlarge shower.
Create the home you’ve always wanted.
Need help turning your outdated home into a fully functional and refreshed space? Work with our team to discover what’s possible, how to bring it all together, and create a cohesive look from room to room.