Cross country design and build.
Our homeowners were getting ready for retirement and planned to make a big move from Maryland to Oregon soon. They visited town only a handful of times, and there was a trust level that was necessary to build from such a long distance. The Seattle-based architectural firm Stillwater Dwellings designed the home using their modern, panelized, prefabrication construction system and our team was able to bring it to life through our design and construction process. Their contemporary, custom home takes in 360-degree, panoramic views of the surrounding farmlands and vineyards.
Homeowner Wish List
- Take advantage of the 360-degree panoramic views.
- Hardwoods throughout since allergic to fibers in rugs.
- Smooth design and building experience since they lived out of state.
Project Outcome and Results
- Very open plan with various floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Entire home is beautiful acacia wood and tile floors.
- Minimalist design is warm and inviting by using various wood tones and textural fireplace stone.
- Relied on our integrated software program during design and construction phase.
- Custom site was without power and utilities. Built home completely on a generator.
Build your dream home.
Let’s work together to design a beautiful and functional home completely customized to you. We can help you no matter where you are in the custom home-building process. Reach out to discuss your unique scenario.